"I HAVE ALWAYS IMAGINED THAT PARADISE WILL BE A KIND OF LIBRARY. "

Jorge Luis Borges

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

52 Books in 52 Weeks Challenge

I have been an avid reader since I was 13 years old. I have read the classics, novels and serious books of all kinds. I do still read serious books from time to time, but I prefer mysteries and... light mysteries at that.

I have read or listened to 77 books since the first of September, 2009 and 10 of those I have read or listened to since the first of January, 2010. I go through a lot of books because I listen to books on tape while I do other things, like, crocheting!

My daughter, Marcy, sent me information on the challenge to read 52 Books in 52 Weeks! I accepted! If you would like to participate, please, go to this website.

I will be posting the books I read along with a review of them. I hope you enjoy them!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world, Carolynn! It looks like you've got your hands full with reading and crafts, as well as keeping up with Marcy and Ben! I am looking forward to reading your posts about the books that you read - I love reading. Just a suggestion - try Tricia Goyer's new book The Swiss Courier - a WWII mystery/suspense that has become a favorite of many. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the 52 books challenge and also to blogging. Look forward to hearing about what you read.

    ReplyDelete