"I HAVE ALWAYS IMAGINED THAT PARADISE WILL BE A KIND OF LIBRARY. "

Jorge Luis Borges

Monday, January 3, 2011

TO MY READERS...

The 2010 “52 Books in 52 Weeks Reading Challenge” has ended and I have decided not to participate in the 2011 Challenge.  I read and posted 193 books last year and will continue reading (as I have done my entire “able to read” life) and I will continue to post the books I read on this blog.

However, I am changing my format somewhat.   Instead of writing my own reviews,  I will use reviews written by others, most of the time, and add my own thoughts to them.  I hope you find this acceptable and will continue to peruse my blog.

Thank you for your attention in the past year!  I certainly have appreciated your feedback.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment